Units will be able to process ranks and awards for packs, troops, teams, and crews,
Units will also be able to print a unit roster
Units can now submit advancement for unit youth members online.
Use Internet Advancement for the following:
· Add ranks, merit badges, and awards
· Update information on existing advancements (except the Eagle Scout rank).
Click here to enter Internet Advancement
To use Internet Advancement:
As BSA policies for rank entry are enforced, what units enter will meet these requirements:
- Select the unit advancement processor. This person must have Internet connectivity and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Obtain a unit ID code from the council.
- Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
- Click Internet Advancement on this page. Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements and print an advancement report.
- Have the appropriate people sign the printed unit advancement report and submit it to the council. Save a copy for your files.