Tour de Gap 2015
Tour de Gap Bike Hike - Cumberland to Pittsburgh
- A bike hike for Boy Scouts (1st class and above) and Venturers.
- The ride would average about 40 miles per day starting in Cumberland, Maryland ending at Camp Guyasuta near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Limited Participation. Only 100 Scouts Maximum for the trip!
- If this sounds like a fun challenge and you are interested in participating, let us know. A chase crew would handle food and gear (we need leaders for this crew).
- If you or Scouts in your Troop or Crew are interested in riding or helping please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for tour de GAP